Times are changing..
A month ago my relationship ended after nearly 5 years and it changed my life. Not only my daily life, also my perspective, how i see things, how i feel about everything, and my expectations and hopes for the future. Everything has become uncertain.
Lots has been happening. This month I…
- rediscovered loneliness
- moved out of our house
- have been staying on the sleeper sofa at my sister’s
- have been living out of my suitcase
- decided what field of medicine I want to specialize in
- started the last compulsory internship of my 6 year university degree
- applied for two grown-up jobs
- will have my two first job interviews ever
- found a new apartment to live
- have cried every day
- have experienced love and kindness from friends and family
- have been overwhelmed
I can only say, I wonder what next month will bring..